Who We Are
What Distinguishes Eich as an Educational Trailblazer in the Region?
We are a community made of robust, engaged and open-minded students, teachers and parents who come together for one reason:
We Believe Offering an International Baccalaureate (IB) Education is Highly Advantageous in a Global Economy!
W.T. Eich first opened its doors in 1964 and over the last 50 years, thousands of seventh and eighth grade students have learned about the Wildcat Way of fostering safety, respectfulness and responsibility. We believe in personal responsibility, taking calculated risks, asking questions and seeking answers.
Why Choose Us
We Believe in Educating the Whole Student
We Invest in Student Success through IB Education.
We Let Our Story Tell Itself
- Accepted as IB candidate school. Earned California Distinguish Award for the second time. Expanded to include sixth grade.
- Selected again to apply to be a California Distinguished School
- Introduced AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) National Certified School.
- Became a Project Fit America School
- Selected as a National Blue Ribbon School
- Selected as a California Distinguished School
- To alleviate a growing population, Buljan Middle School opened on the west part of Roseville
- Opened the John W. Mahan Gymnasium
- Doors opened to become the first junior high in Roseville