Who We Are
What Distinguishes Eich as an Educational Trailblazer in the Region?
We are a community made of robust, engaged and open-minded students, teachers and parents who come together for one reason:
We Believe Offering an International Baccalaureate (IB) Education is Highly Advantageous in a Global Economy!
W.T. Eich first opened its doors in 1964 and over the last 50 years, thousands of seventh and eighth grade students have learned about the Wildcat Way of fostering safety, respectfulness and responsibility. We believe in personal responsibility, taking calculated risks, asking questions and seeking answers.
In 2013, W.T Eich will transition in two significant ways. First, our school will expand to include sixth grade students. Secondly, our campus will begin the process to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) school.
Learn more about IB here
Why Choose Us
We Believe in Educating the Whole Student
At Eich, students are not a test score. Our students are encouraged to become well-rounded, accountable and caring individuals. We believe in fostering individuality to create a better, more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
We Invest in Student Success through IB Education.
Our students prepare themselves here for the future: high school, college and career readiness in a global economy.
We Let Our Story Tell Itself
At Eich, we are all about history and not just the kind that students read about. Our roots run deep here and we take pride in our achievements. We’ve earned numerous national, state and local awards and more recently, we’ve met AYP Growth Targets in all significant subgroups. Our API has grown from 825 to 883 in two years. What’s even better? Our campus is brimming with considerate, kind, eager teenagers who are preparing to make their mark on this planet. Watch out, world!
- Accepted as IB candidate school. Earned California Distinguish Award for the second time. Expanded to include sixth grade.
- Selected again to apply to be a California Distinguished School
- Introduced AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) National Certified School.
- Became a Project Fit America School
- Selected as a National Blue Ribbon School
- Selected as a California Distinguished School
- To alleviate a growing population, Buljan Middle School opened on the west part of Roseville
- Opened the John W. Mahan Gymnasium
- Doors opened to become the first junior high in Roseville